Monday, June 8, 2009

Pink Lamp Shades and Hot Dogs

So I fell in love with adorable lamp at Apartmenttherapy.com



and decided to have a go at making my own... I bought two lamps at a garage sale this weekend, for four dollars a piece, they were silver and I decided that wouldnt do, so I painted them with an ivory color base and then painted the shades a bright shade of pink, because honestly I cant have enought of pink! They are still in process but I am getting there!



the thermastat says 90 and apparently the heating and air guys are coming sometime today... lets hope, because Monkey and Scoots are not happy!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your lamp shades are so great and dogs too :) I was searching lamp shades over the internet and I think I'm going to buy one that I saw Ballard Designs.