Saturday, September 6, 2008

7 Things That Make Me Happy!

























Yankees and Red Sox outfits.handmade jewelry, DJ Perry playing midst a storm for friend Jacobs wedding, bracelets made by pen pals, artist talks at USC, in process altered books,and a butterfly on my finger. Wishing you a fabulous weekend! Safe Travels to my friend Julie and her hubby!






















































































































































































































1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey love!! Aawww, thanks for including Brad and I in your blog about safe travels. That was too sweet and yes we had a nice flight, so thanks:) And yeah I have missed YOU too and my last pic with Brad and the dead moose is definitely not appetizing, lol.