Saturday, August 30, 2008

Camera Shy Love


I would have posted sooner, but I needed to convince my camera shy model, Fritz the rhino, that I would photograph him on his best side... He has been watching the Biggest Loser as of late and has become very self conscience about his love handles, which I think are lovely.
On his ears are some earrings I have been making by the bundle with wire and beads. First I wrapped a thicker wire around a cup or bottle to make my hoop, then I wrapped a thinner wire around it five times, then threaded a bead through, wrapped it two more times than another bead, and so on. Its so fun to wear these to work, and nothings better then getting compliments on something you have made!


2 comments:

Julie said...

I am loving what you have made. You should start your own business selling them. So very cute and crafty:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your visit, Lauren. Love these! Did you also made the altered book in the previous post? Talented girl :-)