Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Grand Theft Auto 5000

So I am still up, searching the Internet for eco-friendly baby clothing and rock lullabies. Check out Coldplay's rendition of Don't Panic for little people. One of my dear friends from art class is having a baby shower on Sunday, and I last minute am still looking for gifts. (to be honest I have already got presents, but seriously any excuse to look at baby stuff and I am there. I secretly have a giraffe baby sweater hoarded away in my drawer for my future babes...well not so secretly,I showed my boyfriend today, and miraculously he didn't run away screaming, he's a keeper.)The boy next to me is whispering profanities at the computer, no he doesn't have turrets, he has Grand Theft Auto 4, apparently there were like 2 Grand Theft Auto 3's so is this the fifth? I don't know I am not really a video game girl, except if its Tekkin (sp?)3, the fighting game that you can just randomly press a combo of buttons and stuff happens. The whole hand eye coordination thing I don't have (made obvious in my attempts to play basketball, one of the only 8th graders to still be on JV back in the day, sad I know, but I persevered) So totally uninterested in the whole video game thing, but as a sidenote it is nice to lay on the couch with him not speaking but being totally comfortable.
So today I came home with treasures from the art department. A few weeks ago I worked on the wheel throwing cups in the ceramics room, thinking I would be a natural. And today I picked them up, needless to say they are rather lopsided, but I am a proud mama and will be using them whenever possible. I will post some pictures soon!
Here's to you late night blog reader, sweet dreams!

No comments: