Wednesday, April 30, 2008

First Post Wednesday

So as I am getting ready to start the first post, the smell of citrasolv in the air ( I was opening a jar of salsa, and needless to say my carpet wasn't too happy) and awaiting my boyfriend who is bringing my cellphone ( I am notoriously leaving it everywhere, computer labs, libraries, parents house... you get the drift).

Things I am loving right now:
Food products:
Vanilla Coke Zero
Ciao Bella Lemon Sorbet
Music:
No Air- Jordan Sparks, Chris Brown, I know I know embarrassing!
Hello...x, Tristan Prettyman's new album check out tristanprettyman.com such lovely songs!
Adelaide- Anberlin
Reads:
Irresistible Revolution
Domino Magazine
Blue Like Jazz- Donald Miller, who I am head over heels in love with.
Movies:
Sharkwater
Thank You For Smoking
Clothes and accessories:
Banana Republic Organic Tank Tops (see image below, how cute is that, and the fabric feels delicious!)

Summer Solstice Tote by Anthropologie

Summer's here and my weekend in New York is fastly approaching. The boy and I are spending three days and two nights in one of my favorite cities. Obiviously a Yankee's game is a must. I want to see Alice in Central Park and eat a cupcake of yumminess at Magnolia Bakery. Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow!! I didn't know BR had Organic tank tops. That makes me smile and now I just have to check them out. Thanks for letting me know. XOXO

Julie said...

okay...so i went to the BR website to check out the organic tank tops and i got pretty mad. the tank tops claim to be eco-friendly, but when you read what the shirt is made out of it says: 87% cotton, 8% spandex, 5% organic cotton. that is so messed up, only 5% organic cotton, but the shirt claims to be green friendly, not cool. man, i swear there is so much stuff out there that is false advertisement that gets the best of me, lol. just thought you should know and i just needed to vent, hehe=)