Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Television Fast

This picture has nothing to do with the post, but it does make me laugh everytime I see my huge piece of cake....Ok so I have wanted to Quilt for a while, I want a big bright quilt engulfing my bed, which makes me smile everytime I see it, although I never seem to have enough time in the day to do it. Then just the other night my boyfriend and I were discussing how we want to raise our fictious children, I said no TV, and then it got us talking about how much we watch... I insisted that I hardly touch the remote control at all, don't watch it, unless I am cuddling up at his house, and then he reminded me about how many episodes of CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York, Law and Or.... ok I get it ! I watch alot of TV. Usually when I am by myself with apparently nothing better to do. My parents didn't allow us to watch more then one show a week growing up, and we were always outside creating things or hiking through the woods or drawing or reading, basically having tons of fun and getting into a little bit of trouble. So I have decided, tomorrow no more TV, I dont know how long I will last or if it should include movies or if I should refrain from watching it when I visit at friends and boyfriends houses.... I really dont think I will have tight rules. But I want to get back to writing letters to friends, hand written ones, which reminds me I owe my New York pen pal a letter! I want to quilt and take pictures, I want to wake up with the sunrise and go running.... And no TV for me!

1 comment:

Julie said...

It is very hard to not watch TV. Isn't that sad!! I seem to watch it more also when I am by myself.

Yes, American Apparel is great. I have heard good things about their clothes. I just need to check it out one of these days=)

Btw, I LOVE blogging with YOU, hehe.